Woodglade Consultants is a leading independent Occupational Hygiene, Occupational Health and Safety, and Environmental consultancy whose consultants each have over 30 years professional experience. We offer a professional approach to issues in the workplace for clients across the United Kingdom and internationally.
Our Occupational Hygiene services include:
- Workplace air monitoring and control strategies
- Indoor air quality investigations
- Workplace noise surveys
- Thermal environment surveys
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) examination and testing
- HSE auditing
- HSE strategic management
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) audit and compliance
- HSE training
No charge is made for tendering and providing a fully costed proposal. Analytical work is contracted out to laboratories with relevant quality assurance schemes.
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (Comprehensive Practice) (CIH) with the American Board of Industrial Hygiene, #5822
- Chartered Occupational Hygienist and Fellow of the Faculty of Occupational Hygiene (CFFOH) with the British Occupational Hygiene Society, #11271
- Registered Principal Environmental Auditor (with the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment)
- Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv) (with the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment)