Woodglade Consultants Ltd provides the independent consulting services of Dr Dave Rogers.
Dr Rogers is a health, safety and environmental consultant and strategic management consultant with over 39 years industrial experience.
- PhD in Physical Chemistry from University of Auckland, 1983
- Diploma Occupational Health Practice (DipOHP) from University of Otago, 1991
- MBA from the Open University, 2001
- Diploma of Professional Competence in Occupational Hygiene (DipOH), British Occupational Hygiene Society, 2011
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) since 1993
- Chartered Occupational Hygienist and Fellow of the Faculty of Occupational Hygiene and Chartered Occupational Hygienist (CFFOH)
- Principal Environmental Auditor (IEMA, PEA)
- Member of Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (MIEMA)
- Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv)
- Graduate member of Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (GradIOSH)
- Registrant on Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR)
- Peer reviewer of research applications and reports for the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- IOSH Managing Safely approved trainer
- Oral Examiner for BOHS examinations
- Energy Institute member
- Association of Independent Professionals and Self-Employed (IPSE) member
Dr Rogers has authored more than 50 scientific papers.
Outside of work, he has been a keen orienteer for 40 years, is a licensed orienteering coach [Level 4], a Grade B Event Controller, is an accredited UKCC Coach Assessor and was the squad manager for the South Central regional junior squad (2004 to 2010). He has been his club’s coaching officer and a regional representative on the British Orienteering Coaching Committee. Other leisure interests include astronomy, golf and cycling.
Specialties: strategic management, occupational hygiene, occupational health, safety, air quality, risk assessment, risk management, HSE management, HSE auditing, HAZOP chairman
British Occupational Hygiene Society; American Board of Industrial Hygiene; Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment; Open University Business MBA Alumni Association; The Energy Institute; IPSE (Association of Independent Professionals and the Self Employed); Institution of Occupational Safety and Health; OSH Consultants Register